Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Bread Machine Adventures: Cookie Dough

bread machine oatmeal cookies

Continuing with making things other than bread in a bread machine, I made some cookie dough using the "Pasta Dough" cycle. I used a recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies (but used craisins instead) from a bread machine manual I found online (same brand as ours but different model).

Here it is in the bread pan at the end of the cycle, which only takes 14 minutes:

bread machine oatmeal cookie dough

Some of the oats and craisins on top didn't fully mix into the dough, so I stirred them after I put the dough into a bowl.

bread machine oatmeal cookie dough

Other than the fact that it didn't completely incorporate all of the ingredients, requiring a tiny bit of effort on my part to stir them in, it worked fine. I baked them and they came out perfectly. Better than my previous, non-bread machine attempts at oatmeal cookies, actually. I got about 2.5 dozen out of this batch.

bread machine oatmeal cookies

bread machine oatmeal cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment