Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Progress Report

Ed is doing so well at his new job that he was promoted after six months! He now gets to interact regularly with people in the Southeast, and occasionally will get to go down that way for work trips.

In other news, we've been taking a ballroom dance class at the local college. Our teacher is 70 years old (but doesn't look it!), so she's been doing this for quite some time! So far, we've learned the basic steps for the foxtrot, waltz, and swing. So, we think that counts as doing something fun together (and exercise!).

Speaking of which, to date, I have exercised every weekday this calendar year, exceeding my goal to exercise at least four times a week! Ed has been exercising pretty regularly, too.

For some reason, I recently got the itch to stitch. I've been trying to figure out how to crochet and/or knit and failing at trying to teach myself, so I've decided to take a class at a local craft store. I'll update you when I finally make something somewhat recognizable. I'm also about to take up some sewing projects to ease my way back into that. I'll be posting on those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment