Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Luggage Deal

While Alexis was visiting (more on that soon), we went to the JCPenney Outlet store just down the road. We got a few sweet deals. She got a pair of sneakers for about $25 with a coupon (they had a shoe-specific coupon that day) and I got a pair of shoes (also with a coupon).

I was also looking for a large piece of luggage (baggage? Why are there two words that sound almost the same with the same meaning?) for the cruise Ed and I (and our parents) will be taking later this year. I could've gotten a set for like $80, but we don't really need that much luggage, and we already have some smaller pieces. And I didn't want to spend $80. Anyway, I scored this piece for $30:



It measures about 30" tall, 21" wide, and 10" deep. It has four pockets on the front and a couple of removable pockets (one plastic, for liquids) on the inside, in addition to the mesh and elastic pockets and the elastic strap. And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. Not bad for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment