Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Knitted Washcloth #1

I got a book called More Than a Dozen Dishcloths at Hobby Lobby (with a 40% off coupon, of course!). Even though the book calls them dishcloths, I prefer to call them washcloths. You can wash whatever you want with them--not just dishes.
(source)
Some of the patterns call for techniques I haven't tried yet, so I'm doing the most basic ones first. I hope to do all of them eventually. The pattern shown here is called Chocolate. It looks like the author named the patterns after the yarn colors used. Obviously, I used a different color.

This took less than one ball of cotton yarn (the color is called Sage Green, but it's showing lighter in the photos than it really is). It's about 10"x10".
more than a dozen dishcloths chocolate

more than a dozen dishcloths chocolate

more than a dozen dishcloths chocolate

I'm working on another pattern right now, in a coordinating color. I'll post it when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment