Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Knitted Washcloth #3

The next washcloth I completed from More Than a Dozen Dishcloths is from the pattern called Vanilla. I used Lily Sugar'n Cream white cotton yarn and US size 7 knitting needles. I had my first try at increasing and decreasing with this one. There was only one row that included increasing and one row that included decreasing, so I'm slowly working my way into those. It was pretty easy, though.

more than a dozen dishcloths vanilla

more than a dozen dishcloths vanilla

See the little loopy things? That's really the new technique I learned while making this one. The yarnover. Thanks again to http://www.knittinghelp.com/, I was able to decipher the pattern instructions and get the hang of it quickly.

From top to bottom: Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate patterns


Now I have a nice little set of coordinating washcloths. Only 13 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment