Blueberry Quick Bread
Makes 1 9x5 loaf or 3 mini loaves (I always make 3 mini loaves--they're way cuter)
1 cup milk
3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 to 1 cup sugar (depends on how sweet you want it; I've been using about 2/3 to 3/4 cup)
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a large bowl, beat egg, milk, and oil.
- Combine (whisk) flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in another bowl.
- Gradually add combined dry ingredients to egg mixture, beating until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into greased pan(s).
- Bake for 50-55 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.